Atlas Sports Genetics is on the lookout for talented and experienced writers and contributors in the fitness industry. We talk about sports, fitness, bodybuilding, weight loss programs, fitness training and more.
Please feel free to introduce yourself with a CV resume, writing samples in our niche as well as pitch us your ideas for what content you would like to submit.
We welcome all concise, relevant, and targeted information, press releases, and pitches for the target audience. Send us a pitch of your samples and thoughts of your work and writing style. If you plan to submit a concept, feel free to include non-copyrighted visuals or helpful resources to explain your advice and ideas. Once the pitch has been approved, be sure to check for any plagiarism and errors in the content.
Here’s what Atlas Sports Genetics is looking for:
- Content must be relevant and original to our website
- Content has not been submitted or printed on any other website
- Content must be scanned and well-written
- Content must be supported with facts and a convincing argument with facts and sources
- All items must be considered of current leading trends and topics in the fitness industry.
Here’s what we publish:
Featured Content – editorial content worth 1,000 – 2,000 words
Articles – 400 – 1,500 casual content and tone
Atlas Sports Genetics enforces a strict quality policy as we strive to provide only the best articles for our readers. We will contact you within a period of two weeks if we approve the submission. We try to answer every pitch and review every submission we receive.